emacs-erc

Re: bug#67209: 29.1; ERC 5.5.0.29.1: /squery doesn't work in server buff

From: J.P.
Subject: Re: bug#67209: 29.1; ERC 5.5.0.29.1: /squery doesn't work in server buffer.
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:37:38 -0800

osmkarp@gmail.com writes:

> Patch for bug#67209
>
> 3714a3715,3717
> > (defalias 'erc-cmd-S #'erc-cmd-SQUERY)
> > (put 'erc-cmd-SQUERY 'do-not-parse-args t)

Thanks. In the future, it'd be preferable if you could follow the
procedure described in CONTRIBUTE [1] for preparing patches so we can
try them out, review them, and install them with relative ease. Also, as
mentioned in #erc, I've merged this patch's bug with the original report
(bug#67209), since we don't really differentiate between patches and
issues on this tracker. So, if you're up for it, please try re-exporting
your patch in the recommended fashion and attaching it in a reply-all to
this email. Thanks again!

[1] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/CONTRIBUTE