emacs-erc

Re: my:erc-predicate

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: my:erc-predicate
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:11:26 -0500

Answering my own question here (maybe correctly, even!)...

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 10:59 AM Corwin Brust <corwin@bru.st> wrote:
I'm using a custom command to clear my tracking indicators from modelines.

Does it seem "normal" to have a custom predicate for finding the right
buffer or did I miss core functionality I should use instead?

I believe I should be using `erc-default-target' to direct an "it worked" message to the correct buffer following an ERC command.  Gotchas here?