emacs-erc

my:erc-predicate

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: my:erc-predicate
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 10:59:46 -0500

I'm using a custom command to clear my tracking indicators from modelines.

Does it seem "normal" to have a custom predicate for finding the right
buffer or did I miss core functionality I should use instead?

This function works great, but to display a message after I had to
involve my:erc-predicate (up on line 117), as you can see down at line
155 where I declare erc-cmd-TRACKCLEAR.  This seems be working well,
meaning I must be ready for suggestions on how to make the code
better.

TIA for ideas (questions, etc)

https://git.sr.ht/~mplscorwin/dotfiles/tree/master/item/elisp/init-erc-30.el#L135[10:56]

Corwin