Re: Native compiler - passing command line options to C compiler

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Native compiler - passing command line options to C compiler
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 07:36:47 +0200

Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> writes:

> Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:
>
>> Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> writes:

>>> Okay, I thought on Windows worked differently and we could handle the
>>> case of a symbol not available at compile time but at runtime.  In the
>>> light of this we can probably perform some more clean-up.
>>
>> So does that mean that windows check is not needed in add_driver_options as
>> well?
>
> AFAIR that was the reason for that check so yes.
>
>   Andrea

Ok, I have made those changes. I have removed double checks from both
add_driver_options () and  add_compiler_options (). If it is not OK, I can made
another one and revert back this change in add_driver_options.

I have also renamed native-comp-driver-options to native-comp-backend-options.

I forgott to ask, which Changelog are we talking about? Changelo.3 in top Emacs
dir or some other file?