Re: [External] : Re: Gitlab Migration

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Gitlab Migration
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:30:11 +0100

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021, 22:53 Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> wrote:

> 3. Something else that might help a bit is to include,
> in each mail sent to a bug thread, a debbugs.gnu.org
> link to that post.

That sounds like a good idea in my eyes.

Apologies for chiming in late, but this is too interesting of an idea
to let go.

I think adding it to one or two lines in a kind of signature like:

   [[ view full bug history in https://debbugs.gnu.org/.../12345 ]]
   [[ repliers consider keeping these lines ]]

... in the same situations that the subject line is mutated.  Could
be a simple to implement and very useful idea.

João