Re: How do you write input methods?

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: How do you write input methods?
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 12:23:40 -0400

On 8/30/21 07:48, Stephen Berman wrote:

I thought I had found it was necessary to use register-input-method but
I just tested omitting that and it seems you're right.  Either I
misremembered or misunderstood.  I guess that's an argument for
documenting how to write input methods ;-)

If you would be willing to write something very primitive, I'll volunteer to turn it into more readable texinfo. If we get started, almost certainly people will get angry about misstatements and help to fix them. :)

Perry