Writing manuals

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Writing manuals
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 23:42:11 -0700

I want to start writing manuals for tree-sitter api (since I don’t expect much
change in that part) and I have some questions:

1. It seems that I need to write description for each function again, apart
from the doc string that I already wrote.  Any tips to make it easier? (I
imagine in many cases I can just copy the doc string’s content?)

2. How do I refer to some manual node in the doc string?

3. Where should I put the tree-sitter node in the manual?

4. Any general tips I should know before starting? doc/lispref/README doesn’t
say anything helpful.

Yuan