Re: "Command Discovery In Emacs "

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: "Command Discovery In Emacs "
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 22:58:22 +0200

On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 19:17:15 +0200 Stephen Berman <stephen.berman@gmx.net>
wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 19:32:11 +0300 Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>
>>> From: Stephen Berman <stephen.berman@gmx.net>
>>> Cc: larsi@gnus.org,  emacs-devel@gnu.org
>>> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:13:46 +0200
>>>
>>> Is that a bug in Diff mode or just a display artefact?
>>
>> Never mind, if they are aligned in the file, all's good.
>
> Ok, thanks.  I pushed the changes to master.

And now I see that menu entry out of alignment :-(.  I don't know how it
could have been aligned right after I changed the file, as documented in
the screenshot I posted, but now, after revisiting that file, it appears
with the same indentation as the diff displayed -- and that's also what
it looks like at
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/doc/lispref/elisp.texi?id=b21c9b0816e9bb923e00d6e69eed7c4341850dd0,
line 791.  Perhaps I inadvertantly changed the aligment between making
the two screenshots.  Anyway, I realigned again, rebuilt and checked
with -Q, and it looks right, so I pushed the change again.  If I screwed
up again, someone else should fix it.

Steve Berman