Re: Collaborative editing.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Collaborative editing.
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 13:24:52 +0200

Could we try to add crdt to Elpa? Is the author somehow opposed to do the paperwork or so?

On August 15, 2021 7:46:43 AM GMT+02:00, Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com> [2021-08-13 02:44]:
I know there have been some experiments with collaborative editing modes in
the past that were written purely in Elisp but none seem to be currently
maintained and I'm not sure if any were actually very good to begin with.

CRDT works just fine and is well maintained, you can contact author
Qiantan Hong <qhong@mit.edu> at any time you wish.

$ git clone https://code.librehq.com/qhong/crdt.el.git

Let me know if you need any help or assistance to start with
collaborative editing.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns