Re: master 4e4b76b: Make info-look try to use more recent Python manual

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master 4e4b76b: Make info-look try to use more recent Python manual
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 18:24:58 +0200

> WIBNI we could move this setting to python.el?

It would indeed, but all the other `info-lookup-maybe-add-help' are in
info-look.el.  We could move all of them to their modes, but then all
modes would be loading info-look.el, and (I'm guessing) not that many
people use it, so they'd be taking a performance impact.

(Unless we reimplement `info-lookup-maybe-add-help' to be trivial, and
not actually parse anything until we actually use info-lookup.)

So there we are, as we often are when integrating two packages...