Re: Basic WYSIWYG printing in GNU Emacs (Arabic & Hebrew)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Basic WYSIWYG printing in GNU Emacs (Arabic & Hebrew)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 15:01:40 +0300

> From: Anand Tamariya <atamariya@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 11:11:26 +0530
>
> Here is my next iteration on basic WYSIWYG printing in GNU Emacs for printing
> RTL languages like Arabic
> and Hebrew.

Does it also start RTL text at the right edge of the paper?  And how
does it reorder characters for printing?

(Sorry for asking these questions, but I'm still unable to see
anything useful on the GitLab URL you show -- when I go there, I see
only the navigation tree on the left and an empty pane on the right.)