Re: Font size

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: Font size
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 01:33:16 +0700

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 at 01:24, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> My question was whether the same units are likely to be used in the
> X+GTK build as they are in the PGTK build.  IOW, that your guess of
> the units being 1/96 inch is true or false for both of them.

I’m not related to GNOME or GTK+ development, but I would be much
surprised if font sizes were specified in anything other than points
(which are 1/72 in, not 1/96 in); and especially if GTK behaved
differently in that regard between X and Wayland and/or depended on
other factors other than poorly configured screen DPI.