Re: Add ftable.el to ELPA

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Add ftable.el to ELPA
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 00:12:05 -0400

Yuan Fu [2021-08-01 21:14:12] wrote:
> ftable.el is a small package I wrote that fills (auto-layouts) table.el
> style tables like `fill-paragraph’ does to paragraphs. It’s really handy and
> I want to add it to ELPA. WDYT?
>
> GitHub page: https://github.com/casouri/ftable

Sounds good to me.
Could you fix up its header so its copyright says FSF and to say that
it's distributed under the GPLv3+ (look at other packages to see what
it should look like)?
It will also need a `Version:` header.

IIUC it's not just a library for use by other packages but offers
user-level commands, so it should probably have a few `;;;###autoload`
cookies so users don't have to `require` it.

        Stefan