Re: Question collaborative editing - crdt.el, does it use SSL?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Question collaborative editing - crdt.el, does it use SSL?
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 08:43:00 +0300

* Qiantan Hong <qhong@mit.edu> [2020-10-29 02:09]:
> I know that make-network-process can make TLS connection,
> however it seems that it only works when Emacs is behaving as
> client.

You tried with these?

:plist PLIST -- Install PLIST as the new process’s initial plist.
:tls-parameters LIST -- is a list that should be supplied if you’re
opening a TLS connection.  The first element is the TLS type (either
‘gnutls-x509pki’ or ‘gnutls-anon’), and the remaining elements should
be a keyword list accepted by gnutls-boot (as returned by
‘gnutls-boot-parameters’).

:server QLEN -- if QLEN is non-nil, create a server process for the
specified FAMILY, SERVICE, and connection type (stream or datagram).
If QLEN is an integer, it is used as the max. length of the server’s
pending connection queue (also known as the backlog); the default
queue length is 5.  Default is to create a client process.

--
Jean Louis