EWW Feature Request: Mark start and end of table cells?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: EWW Feature Request: Mark start and end of table cells?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:59:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lars,

This is a feature request specifically for emacspeak
(https://github.com/tvraman/emacspeak:

I'd like a way to be able to easily speak table cell contents and move
across table cells --up, left, right and down.

To do this reliably, I wonder if you could mark the   start and end of
table cells (td, th) via text properties in the  rendered buffer.

I tried to do this without touching code in shr (ie via advice) but
mostly failed because of how table rendering works at present.

--

Thanks,

--Raman
♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮