Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 19:22:05 +0000

> Or maybe Emacs should have a web browser which can run (free) javascript.

Emacs with —with-xwidget build already does. And I was working on some
patches to port librejs and potentially other WebExtensions plugins
to it. The copyright office of my school is a bit slow so it’s been stopped
for a while, but should not take much time once the copyright assignment
is complete.