Re: Question collaborative editing - Wikipedia reference

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: Re: Question collaborative editing - Wikipedia reference
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 17:09:38 +0000

Thanks Karl! The project is now hosted at https://code.librehq.com/qhong/crdt.el
Be sure to get the latest version.

Thanks Jean and Joe for testing and reporting.
I’ve caught and fixed two bugs.

On Oct 9, 2020, at 4:31 PM, Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com> wrote:

On 09 Oct 2020, Qiantan Hong wrote:
Also in terms of further development, yes a repo will be very helpful
if anyone else is interested in contributing. I used GitHub before
but I’m not sure if it feels comfortable for everyone — using it only
as a file hosting service makes me feel better but it does run whatever
software MS wants to run under the hood…

If you'd like to host at https://code.librehq.com/, please do.  It's fully free software, so at least that shouldn't be a concern for anyone.

(We set it up recently; the process of registering an account seems to work fine, but if you run into any troubles let me know and I'll help right away.  I'm moving all my own stuff over there, see e.g. https://code.librehq.com/kfogel/urlete/.)

Best regards,
-Karl