Re: master build failure (invalid read syntax ?)

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: master build failure (invalid read syntax ?)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 09:34:06 +0200

> I don't know how to reproduce the original proble

The problem only happens if you start with a pristine checkout of the
sources, or run make extraclean (which also deletes lisp/leim/ja-dic,
unlike make bootstrap), and you are lucky enough that lisp/leim/ja-dic
happens to be recreated before lisp/international/mule-util.elc.

This is exactly how I build master: checkout the repo then autogen && configure && make.

Thanks, I'll watch #41250 then.
Philippe