Re: Distributing packages with native emacs modules

From: Immanuel Litzroth
Subject: Re: Distributing packages with native emacs modules
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 23:23:10 +0200

Thanks for the helpful messages, I think I'm going to go with the
solution in the
pdftools package of compiling the module (in their case it's a program
I think) when
the user first tries to load the file.
Immanuel

--
-- Researching the dual problem of finding the function that has a
given point as fixpoint.