Re: master build failure (invalid read syntax ?)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master build failure (invalid read syntax ?)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 11:14:59 -0400

> Since ~2 days the branch master refuses to build in my docker images, is
> this known/normal?

> #38 435.6 Invalid read syntax: "?"
>
> https://gitlab.com/Silex777/docker-emacs/-/jobs/774443194

This has recently been addressed in `emacs` with a series of 3 commits
each trying to fix it slightly differently.
I don't know how to reproduce the original proble, so if it affects you,
can you try the most recent `master` and see if it still affects you?

BTW, this is bug#41250, so please reply to `41250@debbugs.gnu.org`
rather than to `emacs-devel`.

        Stefan