Re: Opening Up More Keymaps Re: Standardizing more key bindings?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Opening Up More Keymaps Re: Standardizing more key bindings?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 14:37:14 -0700

Splitting the discussion into "free up C-z" and "what shall we use it
for if available" is a good recipe in general to avoid deadlock.

In general I step back to saying emacs needs more keys --- 20 years ago
when I mostly never used a laptop as often, I even considered getting a
foot-pedal.

--

Thanks,

--Raman