Re: Dealing with obsoletion warnings in non-core code

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Dealing with obsoletion warnings in non-core code
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:36:44 +0000

Your idea of of a database of replacements might work, but it has to be implemented, and for the use case the OP has in mind it will not be useful before Emacs 3X.

Emacs-3X is what I'm interested in. If I only cared about "current Emacs", then I wouldn't be working on Emacs itself ;-)

Being interested in Emacs 3X does not conflict with being interested in Emacs 2X _users_ ;-)