Re: Question collaborative editing.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Question collaborative editing.
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 02:43:27 +0200

On September 25, 2020 12:34:27 PM GMT+02:00, Fermin <fmfs@posteo.net> wrote:
>Seems like conclave is no longer maintained.
>What so you think about putting encryption in the default Rudel sever?
>
>It seems that works well, but I don't know how hard this can be.

Just to record in the thread for future discussions on this topic.

After some emails the author of libinfinity confimed that the project is
totally dead and he advices not to use it for future projects anymore.

So IMO rudel is also dead as it relies on libinfinity... unless someone decides
to maintain libinfinity. Or create a fork or an alternative.

Best,
Ergus