Re: [ELPA] New package: shell-command+

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: shell-command+
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 01:38:18 +0200

Hi Philip:

As a long time Bang user I am happy to see it in Elpa.

May I suggest (in spite of it is very simple) you to add the
configuration lines in the Readme and package description for new users?

If you want to add also the use-package config I have this in my init
file too:

(use-package bang
  :ensure t
  :bind ("M-!" . bang))