Re: master 12ca463 1/4: ; * test/lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests.el: Add T

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master 12ca463 1/4: ; * test/lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests.el: Add TODO.
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 12:22:12 -0400

FWIW, when I saw Stefan (the other)'s change, I thought "oh well, it was
bound to happen", because just like Dmitry, I find those manual tests
much easier to deal with when the time comes to fix the code.

But I didn't say anything because indeed, it's better if those tests are
run as part of "make check".

Of course, if someone could find it in their heart/schedule to write ERT
tests which use the "manual" files, I'd get have my cake and eat it to.

        Stefan