Some stats regarding emacs modernisation discussions

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: Some stats regarding emacs modernisation discussions
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 14:36:17 +0300

Hi all,

I wanted to share a couple numbers regarding the current discussions and
suggest that it might be good idea to break this discussion off into its
own mailing list, given it looks like the volume of it will be
consistently high for some time to come, dominating emacs-devel.

# of messages so far: 1392
# of messages Sep 2019: 678
Avg messages 2020: 1332
# of unique authors this month: 131

Top authors by # of messages this month:
| 150 | Eli     | Zaretskii    |        |
| 118 | Ergus   |              |        |
|  84 | Richard | Stallman     |        |
|  74 | Stefan  | Monnier      |        |
|  70 | Dmitry  | Gutov        |        |
|  60 | Drew    | Adams        |        |
|  59 | Göktuğ  | Kayaalp      |        |
|  57 | Lars    | Ingebrigtsen |        |
|  46 | Stefan  | Kangas       |        |
|  44 | Gregory | Heytings     |        |
|  41 | Robert  | Pluim        |        |
|  39 | tomas   |              |        |
|  39 | Alfred  | M.           | Szmidt |
|  27 | Arthur  | Miller       |        |
|  24 | Ricardo | Wurmus       |        |
|  20 | Thibaut | Verron       |        |
|  19 | T.V     | Raman        |        |
|  19 | Daniel  | Martín       |        |
|  18 | Juri    | Linkov       |        |
|  18 | Andrea  | Corallo      |        |

See attached org file for how this was calculated.

P.S.: I also feel like I’ve posted too many messages so far, judging
from the table above, so I’ll stop that.  Sorry if I’ve inadvertently
spammed the list and repeated myself in some places.

--
İ. Göktuğ Kayaalp / @cadadr / <https://www.gkayaalp.com/>
pgp:   024C 30DD 597D 142B 49AC 40EB 465C D949 B101 2427