Re: Build failure in gettimeofday

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Build failure in gettimeofday
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:10:04 +0200

> Which flavor of MinGW are you using, and what
> are the values of _WIN32_WINNT and _WIN32_WINNT_WIN8 when compiling
> lib/gettimeofday.c?

It's likely MinGW 4.8.1 with MSYS 1.0 but I do not recall the details
anymore.  After my old XP machine crashed and my Windows 10 install on
another machine refuses to boot, I'm on an XP machine that I only used
as backup but never for development.  So you'd also have to tell me
_where_ to look for the values of WIN32_WINNT and _WIN32_WINNT_WIN8.

Thanks, martin