RE: Include ivy + counsel in Emacs core?

From: arthur miller
Subject: RE: Include ivy + counsel in Emacs core?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:13:24 +0000

I have used ivy+counsel for about some year or so for quite some time ago, but I have since switched to Helm and have been using it for like maybe years now.  In my opinion it is less buggy, has better and more integration with other packages and also feels for some reason more straightforward than Ivy and counsel.

In that case I would probably  vote for Helm,  but I am completely happy with such big packages being out of Emacs core. I would even like to see Org being left out or at least demoted to Elpa.