Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 16:59:49 +0100

On Fri, Sep 11 2020, Ergus wrote:

[...]

> There is also Sacha Chua, Howard Abrams, Derek Banas. All of them with
> good formatted (but usually long) videos about emacs.
>
> I prefer screen only videos because are more useful but also because
> after a first version it could be easier to create versions in different
> languages with them.

I would suggest taking a look also at Protesilaos Stavrou's screencasts
(https://protesilaos.com/codelog/): they're close to what you are
imagining, and he's already collaborating with Emacs as the author of
the recently added modus-operandi and modus-vivendi themes.

Cheers,
jao
--
What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?
  -Ursula K. Le Guin, author