Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:15:09 +0200

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 01:14:20 +0200
From: Ergus <spacibba@aol.com>
Cc: Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net>, Gregory Heytings <ghe@sdf.org>,
 emacs-devel@gnu.org

3) Is it possible/should we: add a redo icon in the toolbar
conditionally when the mode is enabled?

else

4) I see a redo added in the menu-bar unconditionally... should we do
the same in the toolbar unconditionally?

I indeed think that the Redo icon should be added unconditionally
(enabled only when there's something to redo, like the menu item).

Then Caio Henrique can add his patch from a previous mail to master.

I tried it but there is a problem enabling disabling the icon. It
doesn't enable automatically when I do an undo until I click with the
mouse somewhere.

Maybe it is a redisplay problem?