Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 21:36:51 +0000

There was an idea in another thread that we could ask major distros to not disable menu bar, and I said I could create the issues, but I though I’d wait for some of the maintainers (dis)agree first. What do you think, would such a thing be useful?

FWIW, we don’t disable the menu bar in Guix.

The words "major distros" here are not clear without the context. They mean "Spacemacs", "Doom Emacs" and the like. Not Guix, Debian and the like.