Re: master 726b758: Allow direct choice of smtp authentication method

From: Andrew Cohen
Subject: Re: master 726b758: Allow direct choice of smtp authentication method
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 08:20:54 +0800

    RP> I like it, but itʼs missing documentation and a NEWS entry.

Err, uhm, yeah. I think its too small a change for NEWS. But it needs
documentation. I was going to do that, but ran into trouble: it properly
belongs in auth-source, and I just noticed that the auth-source
documentation is woefully out of date. For example, you can really only
effectively use :smtp-auth for a plstore, and auth-source doesn't even
mention plstore as one of its backends :(