Re: Modernize frame-title-format: "%b - GNU Emacs"

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Modernize frame-title-format: "%b - GNU Emacs"
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:59:39 -0400

   I'd suggest that remote host be shown by default, but
   if not remote then the system not be shown by default.

Is it possible to detect between remote and non-remote?

   A general guide, I think, could be the info that is in
   the mode line by default.  That's specific info about a
   the current state of what's in the window - the buffer,
   whether read-only, the mode, etc.

I think that is a sound general guideline.