Re:Re: Native compilation: the bird-eye view

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: Native compilation: the bird-eye view
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 08:53:06 +0800 (CST)

At 2020-08-19 23:01:22, "Andrea Corallo via \"Emacs development discussions.\""
<emacs-devel@gnu.org> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>debugging I discovered that on my system 'dlopen' can return the same
>handle if two different shared with the same filename are loaded in two
>different times (even if the first was deleted).  To prevent this
>condition I added to the hashing algorithm that create the eln filename
>the last modification time of the source being compiled.
>
>This works but implies that once a source file is modified we have no
>more possibility to remove the old eln in the eln-cache dir because we
>loose its exact name.
>
>I'm not sure this is a requirement as the eln-cache folders (except the
>sys one) can even be deleted in every moment as the regenerate as
>necessary, but in case is a requirement we'll have to come-up with a
>different solution.
>
>Thanks
>
>  Andrea
>
>--
>akrl@sdf.org

Hello, after I git push and compile,  my emacs broken:

when I run emacs, it only show:

    feng@debian:~/emacs/emacs28-gtk/bin $ ./emacs-28.0.50
    /home/feng/emacs/emacs28-gtk/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/language/china-util.el
    feng@debian:~/emacs/emacs28-gtk/bin $