Re: emacs-mirror on github.com

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: emacs-mirror on github.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 21:32:03 +0200

Who is running the following GitHub repository?

    https://github.com/emacs-mirror/emacs

Some people seem to be confused by this and are sending Pull Requests
there, which presumably means that the proposed patches never reach us.

I think we should find out who runs it and ask them to please:

1. Update the repository description to clearly explain where to report
   bugs, send patches and feature requests.

2. Close the open pull requests.  (The more PR's are open, the more it
   encourages others to open more.)

Just adding @tarsius and @purcell to the discussion, because I'm pretty sure at least one of them knows who to redirect to :-)

Kind regards,
Philippe