Re: Setting up language servers for Eglot

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Setting up language servers for Eglot
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 16:59:39 +0100

Also, try switching to the *EGLOT events for ... * buffer.  That usually holds
useful information about what went on when trying to start or communicate
with the server.

HTH,
João

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 4:58 PM Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> wrote:
> fwiw, once installed, the server dies after being started by Eglot. I'll flail at this problem and gladly accept suggestions to expedite a solution.

Maybe you didn’t pass the correct flags to the language server. Try running the server in CLI and see what happens.

Yuan

--
João Távora