Re: When will emacs 27.1 be officially released?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: When will emacs 27.1 be officially released?
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 21:16:16 +0300

On 01.07.2020 21:13, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
If you find that what you write in the commentary is better than what
you write for the documentation, my suggestion is to use the text from
the commentary almost verbatim in the docs.

My ideal workflow in that regard would be you (or someone else responsible for the manual) asking questions, me answering them by updating the Commentary, and you rephrasing the result in the manual in any way you prefer.