Re: [Duplicity-talk] Diagnosing "blob exists error" with Azure backend

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Diagnosing "blob exists error" with Azure backend
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:11:48 -0500

Hi,

Perhaps you do need to remove the last incremental and try again.  Simply do:

    # rm *<date-string>*

where date-string is the start date of the increment.

...Thanks,
...Ken

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 5:31 AM edgar.soldin--- via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
ditto

On 09.04.2023 22:50, R Tyler Croy via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> (replies inline)

hmm. i'm not sure that a fluke in azure client or module justifies a permanent workaround in duplicity. but surely, if you want to get familiar with the backend[1] and contribute a reasonable workaround, we will appreciate your contribution.

sunny regards ..ede/duply.net

[1] https://gitlab.com/duplicity/duplicity/-/blob/main/duplicity/backends/azurebackend.py