Re: [Duplicity-talk] Diagnosing "blob exists error" with Azure backend

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Diagnosing "blob exists error" with Azure backend
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 10:35:21 -0500

Hi,

Look here for an explanation.  The issue is between two versions of azure.  If I read this correctly you may need to do:

$ sudo python3 install --update azure-storage-blob==12.14.1

The bug is against the cli version, not the pip module.  I had to try and match dates.  You may need to go back even further, see list.

Let us know how it goes.  We may need to fiddle with the requirements.txt file to lock the version.

...Ken