Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeoutError

From: Vera Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeoutError
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 18:29:32 +0100

hey Ede,

my provider is Strato. I backuped my Download folder with LTS 22.4.1 successfully: 66,3 GB . The last successful backup of my Document folder with LTS 20.04 was 29,3 GB, according to the file manager the Document folder has now 44,1 GB.

I just missed the Auth-Hash in the logfile (not seeing the wood for the trees) :(
Won't do it again and changed the password immediately.

regards
Vera