duplicity-announce

[Duplicity-announce] Duplicity 0.8.00 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-announce] Duplicity 0.8.00 Released
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 12:40:05 -0500

Hi,

A major release here!  There has been a lot of work to get to this point, and a fair bit of work still remains to be done.  You can see the full details of the changes at Milestone 0.8.00, but the two really major changes are:
As far as we can tell, all series-7 changes during this timeframe were made to series-8 as well.  Please let us know if we missed anything.

As with any dot-zero release, there will be bugs.  Please file a bug report if you find one.  If you could, also include a suggested patch or merge.

A great deal of thanks goes out to the contributors!  None of this would be possible without their continued support.

...Thanks,
...Ken