duplicity-announce

[Duplicity-announce] Version 0.5.16 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-announce] Version 0.5.16 Released
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:12:53 -0500

Folks,

Yet another bug fix version.

I did fix the password not needed issue when doing an incremental with
an archive dir.  Duplicity tries to verify the manifests, but will not
complain if it can't open the remote due to a missing password.

Still working on Checkpoint/Restart, and running into other issues along
the way.  I'm hoping its ready in a week or so.

You can download the new duplicity from:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

If the mirrors do not have it, this is the direct link.
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/duplicity/

...Thanks,
...Ken

New in v0.5.16 (2009/04/21)
---------------------------
bug #24825: duplicity warn on insufficient TMPDIR
            space availability and low max open
            file limits pre-backup.
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?24825

bug #25594: wrong backup statistics
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25594

bug #25976: Password requested when not needed.
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25976

patch #6806: More graceful handling of old
             --short-filename files
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6806

Added tilde and variable expansion to the source or
target argument that is not a URL.