dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] A question about DrGeo and MVC

From: Oscar Nierstrasz
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] A question about DrGeo and MVC
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:15:48 +0200

OK, thanks. Then my understanding is correct. I first thought I needed to hook somehow into the `DrGeo` class or a subclass, but now I think it is better to go full MVC and break all dependencies from the model to the view. I'll experiment this week and see if I can start to make some real progress.

(It seems the hardest part of any migration project is to understand the existing architecture, and whether you should somehow hook into it, or rather circumvent it.)

Cheers,
Oscar
---
oscar.nierstrasz@feenk.com