dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] Dr Geo new build errors on the Mac

From: Oscar Nierstrasz
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] Dr Geo new build errors on the Mac
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 09:55:27 +0200

Hi,

Can I suggest adding the following precondition to iconsPath? It would make clear what the problem is if someone “forgets” to initialize DrGeo.

DrGeoSystem>>#iconsPath
self assert: platform notNil description: 'DrGeo must be initialized.
Run `DrGeoSystem beDevelopment.` or `DrGeoSystem beWorkstation.`'.
^ platform iconsPath

Cheers,
Oscar
---