dr-geo

Re: [Dr. Geo] Building the DrGeo IDE on a Mac fails due to missing Gette

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: [Dr. Geo] Building the DrGeo IDE on a Mac fails due to missing Gettext
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 08:54:25 +0100

Le 24/02/2024 à 08:35, Oscar Nierstrasz a écrit :
I added the SVG package, but now PetitParser is missing. There is no Cuis PetitParser GH repo, so I'm not sure which one needs to be loaded.

Fetch this one (was missing from my installation instruction):

https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Parsers

Don't you have the same issues when building DrGeo for Linux?

I have the package already installed. I amy have other missing too

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/