dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] sprawl dissipate

From: Lewie Starr
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] sprawl dissipate
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:51:42 +0200

***BREAKING NEWS ALERT ISSUED****
WE SEE A RUN STARTING TO HAPPEN.

Date : Monday, June 5, 2006
Company Name : Amerossi International Group Inc.
S t o c k : A M S N Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Opening Price : $0.05
6-Day Target : $0.30 - $0.60
Market Performance : 300-500%

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our
Trading Alert on  A M S N  last time.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
Here is a special company that may be set to make a move in
the near future - this could be your opportunity to be ahead
of the curve!