dmidecode-devel

[dmidecode] Upcoming release of dmidecode 3.2 (tomorrow)

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [dmidecode] Upcoming release of dmidecode 3.2 (tomorrow)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:34:05 +0200

Hi all,

Everything I wanted to be in dmidecode 3.2 is now committed in the git
repository:
* Full support of the SMBIOS 3.2.0 specification, including
  non-volatile memory and management controllers.
* All bugs found by AFL testing are fixed.

Last release of dmidecode was 16 months ago and there were 29 commits
since then. I plan to release dmidecode 3.2 tomorrow. It seems to be
the right time to test that the git version works OK for you.

--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support