dmidecode-devel

[dmidecode] dmidecode patch for mac os x native support

From: Altoine Barker
Subject: [dmidecode] dmidecode patch for mac os x native support
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:25:48 -0500

Hello, group.

I found a group head by Ryan Armstrong that created a branch dedicated to
mac osx native support of dmidecode. I apologize in advance as I have not
tested these patches on any other system than my own using mac os high
sierra. I cloned dmidecode-osx branch pulled in this groups branch,
resolved a few conflicts, and then created patches of the end result. The
first test failed as there were a few errors in dmidecode.c. I corrected
those changes and then ran another test run. I am able to run the program
without any visibly known errors. I made a few unified diff patches and I
have compressed them in to a single zip file.

I just want to conclude this is none of my work but the work of this group
and Mr. Armstrong's group merged back as one but without tests that I am
ignorant that may be necessary to be ran.

-Altoine Barker