dmidecode-devel

[dmidecode] clean diff

From: Hugo Weber
Subject: [dmidecode] clean diff
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 05:50:50 +0800

I figured out what was going on. My dmidecode has only de dmidecode
sources, I removed the man dir and other c files like vpddecode.c
and other that are not part of dmidecode binary, therefore the diff
file had a (-) sign removing all these code and getting so large.

here is the clean thing, thanks for the diff command.

Hugo.