dmidecode-devel

Re: [dmidecode] Move man pages to /usr/share/man

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [dmidecode] Move man pages to /usr/share/man
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:58:16 +0100

[Jean Delvare]
> So, since anyway not everyone will like the way I decide to go, I
> might as well choose the easiest way and not include the version in
> the directory name.

Done! I've reworked the Makefile targets quite a bit, that should work
just fine. Users who do not want to install the documentation
automatically can use "make install-bin install-man", which will give
similar results to what "make install" was doing before.

Review and comments welcome.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare